Put your best Paw forward and let your inner Puppy loose for a few hours amongst friends and like-minded Peeps, Pups and Handlers
Come and experience Vicpah's monthly Puppy mosh.
Our moshes are open to all diverse gender, and sexual identities
whether you're an experienced Pup or Handler, or simply curious to see if it's something that may interest you, we have a welcoming and safe space for you to enjoy.
Expect to see human Pups and Handlers exploring what gets them into their headspace, some getting pats and belly rubs, while others wrestle and explore their wruff side.
We have squeaky, squishy, and fluffy puppy toys for your playful pleasure, but feel free to bring your own special toys and accessories.
Anything from comfortable clothes, to your finest leather or rubber, and anything in-between. No thongs or sandals.
We don't allow buckles, shoes, jockstraps, or hard/sharp edges in the mosh area.
Otherwise, as long as you aren't exposing your privates, there are no rules on what anyone can or can’t wear.
If you have any questions or concerns, leave a comment on the event.
Doors: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Entry: This mosh is free!
This is a Vic-PAH community event.
All non-expenditure proceeds go to the Vicpah kitty
Some Basic Vicpah and House Rules/Etiquette:
• No buckles or hard shoes in the Mosh
• No exposed genitalia in the Mosh-pit
• Footwear must be worn at all times, except in the Mosh-pit
• Respect the people and environment you're in at all times.
• Respect yourself at all times.
• No illicit substances or sexual activity on premises
• No cameras or recording devices permitted without organisers consent.
• On the occasion there will be an In-house photographer in attendance, be assured that you will not be in view without your knowledge or unless you request it.
• Play safe
• Have fun
For the location please send a message to