Join the Pup Out London Treasure Trail for grand prizes from Collared, CloneZone and more!
Starting at Coffee, Cake and Kisses, you will form teams (4 to 5 people) to set out across London: solving puzzles, following clues and finding landmarks along the way - all to compete for some super special prizes!
Spaces are limited. Get your ticket from the Puppy Pride Store!
The Treasure Trail is only open to 30 attendees, buy your tickets from the Puppy Pride Store today!
Tickets are £10 per person, and include a free hot drink and slice of cake when you arrive.
Teams will be determined on the day. Don't worry if you want to play with a certain someone, or aren't sure which group to go with - we will work that out.
Each Team will have a nominated Captain. This must be someone with a fully-charged phone and mobile data.
Team Captains will be responsible for:
- Looking after the Team (ensuring all members are together, safe and not lost)
- Carrying the Team's Clue Bag (with clues, things that will help, and things that won't)
- Contacting the Treasure Trail organisers when necessary
- Requesting hints if you get stuck on a puzzle
- Taking group photos
- Charge your phone! Research will be allowed, though it won't necessarily help
- Bring bottled water, food and any medicine you take - you will be walking for 3 hours. Plan accordingly.
- Bring sensible clothing for walking outdoors
Each member of the winning team will win:
- CloneZone goodie bag
- Free entry to Club Collared (after the Treasure Trail)
- Free entry to Pup Out at the Three Tuns on Saturday 15 April
- A bar of grass-scented soap (cause you'll all stink by the end)
- A limited-edition battery pack
- And an Easter-themed treat!